SUTTON MANDEVILLE PARISH COUNCIL
including Sutton Row and Lower Chicksgrove
SUTTON MANDEVILLE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY 22ND MAY 2023
AT 7.30 PM, IN THE CHURCH
Please let the Clerk know of any matters you would like raised or discussed.
2) DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
3) PUBLIC QUESTIONS
To hear points raised by any residents present or by Councillors on any matters raised with them by residents including potholes and running water down C24, Ham Cross to Hill House.
4) MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – held on 27 03 2023
5) MATTERS ARISING - including passing places for vehicles in Sutton Row
6) CONFIRMATION OF COUNCILLORS’ RESPONSIBILITIES
7) WILTSHIRE COUNCILLOR'S REPORT
8) Area Board/ LHFIG- to hear updates
a) To authorise signing of cheques as per schedule of accounts
b) To note annual expenditure to date
c) To complete the Annual Statement of Governance
d) To approve the Annual Return
e) To sign the Certificate of Exemption
10) NOMINATED ITEMS
Rights of Way - to hear an update from Cllr. Mrs. Cartwright on the installation of kissing gates.
To hear a short report from the All Saints Community Group on activities,
including Coronation celebrations.
To hear an update on fingerpost repair.
11) PARISH WEBSITE - to note comments from Cllr. Charlick on the parish website
13) EMERGENCY PLANNING
To consider a suggestion from Wiltshire & Swindon re: Community Emergency Contacts.
15) ANY OTHER BUSINESS
16) CLOSURE OF MEETING, DATE OF NEXT MEETING
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 01722 716310