The 13th century Grade II listed parish church sits in an elevated position at the edge of the village, with commanding views over the Nadder Valley.
The three-stage west tower was added in the 15th century and houses three bells: one (possibly) dated 1399, the others cast by John Wallis, in 1615 and 1616.
In the churchyard is a rare late 17th-century ball top sundial, with the date 1685 carved on one side.
The three-bay chancel has a deep arch-braced roof on stone corbels, partly concealed by plaster and was restored in 1850.
There was further restoration in 1862.
A late 19thC stained glass window in the east wall depicts the Crucifixion and Resurrection. A window on the south side of the nave has portraits of Sarah and Nora Walter, who died 1890 and 1935 respectively.
Further information: Historic England