MINUTES to record essential business pertaining to Sutton Mandeville Parish Council arranged for 15th February 2021 but conducted remotely by email due to current lockdown - subject to later approval by Councillors
PRESENT: Cllr. H. Collins, Cllr. Firth, Cllr. T. Green, Cllr. K. Billing, Cllr. Mrs P. Thatcher - all Councillors aware of agenda items including Cllr. Mrs J. Green WC.
Mrs. J. Childs, Parish Clerk
1. APOLOGIES: There were no apologies.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS: No interests declared.
3. PUBLIC QUESTIONS: No concerns had been raised with the Clerk.
4. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETINGS HELD ON 16th November 2020: These had been circulated and would be signed by the Chairman at the next meeting.
5. MATTERS ARISING: Following the accident on the A30 in November last year WC had decided that no additional safety measures had been deemed necessary.
6. WILTSHIRE COUNCIL: WILTSHIRE COUNCILLOR'S REPORT:
The text of Cllr. Mrs Green's reports were available in Three Towers.
The South West Wilts. Area Board: At the meeting on 11th November possible priorities for the next 3 - 5 years had begun to emerge.
7. FINANCE: a) Arrangements were made for 3 cheques totalling £232.06 to be signed.
b) Expenditure remained in line with budget expectations
c) The Clerk and Councillors thanked Cllr. Firth for his work on the provisional budget.
d) It was resolved that the precept for the financial year 2021 - 2022 should be set at £1750.00 to allow for contributions for additional" Unsuitable for HGVs" signage to keep such vehicles out of narrow lanes within the parish.
a) ROWs: Notification had been given to the change to the definitive map linking SMAN21 and SMAN22. The changes were advertised and available online. Representations could be made up until Friday 9th April at 1700 hours. Councillors expressed thanks to the landowner and to WC and reiterated their appreciation of all projects improving footpaths.
b) The Parish Steward: The Clerk would report any work of which she was advised to the Parish Steward
c) New road signage warning of the height of the railway bridge close to Panters had been put in place. New posts had also been provided.
9 . PARISH WEBSITE: Grateful thanks were extended to Cllr. Mrs Billing and Cllr. Green for ensuring that the parish website was updated including details of the approaching census and calls for new groups eligible for Covid vaccinations.
10. PLANNING: 3 planning applications were under consideration.
11. CORRESPONDENCE: The consultation for the Local Planning Review remained open until 9th March 2021
12. ANY OTHER BUSINESS: There was no further business.
13. DATE AND TIME OF NEXT MEETINGS:
It was hoped that both the Annual Parish Meeting and the next meeting of the Parish Council could take place with full attendance at a DATE TBC.