SUTTON MANDEVILLE PARISH COUNCIL
including Sutton Row and Lower Chicksgrove
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2022
AT 7.30 PM
THE STALLS CAFE
Manor Farm (access via A30)
Chestnut Yard Studios, Salisbury SP3 5NH
Please NOTE NEW LOCATION and let the Clerk know of any matters you would like raised or discussed.
2) DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
3) PUBLIC QUESTIONS – to hear points raised by any residents present or by Councillors on any matters raised with them by residents.
4) MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – held on 21st September 2022
5) MATTERS ARISING – from meeting on 21st September including Panters Road, hard core area on agricultural land, trees growing through cables on land beside Glasses Lane.
6) WILTSHIRE COUNCILLOR'S REPORT
7) Area Board/ CATG - to hear updates
a) To authorise signing of cheques as per schedule of accounts
b) To note annual expenditure to date
c) To discuss and amend proposed budget
d) To set the precept for the financial year 2023 - 2024
9) NOMINATED ITEMS
a) Rights of Way - to hear an update on the installation of kissing gates
b) Finger posts – to consider maintenance.
10) PARISH WEBSITE
- to hear an update from Cllr. Charlick on the parish website and its importance.
- to update on current planning applications
- to review briefly the protocol of Parish Council response to planning applications
12) CORRESPONDENCE – to include any updates from PCC to residents of Sutton Mandeville and from concerned group about possible further support for and uses of All Saints Church.
13) ANY OTHER BUSINESS
14) CLOSURE OF MEETING AND DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Jane Childs - Parish Clerk
Tel: 01722 716310